In the spirit of giving. To all my friends who want a better life, but because of where they are from, just can't seem to get a break.
Five different ways to start a business for FREE
1. Go to any major store website in your country or on-line like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart or Alibaba, just to name a few. Scroll down to the bottom of the site and see if they have an affiliate program. Like Amazon Associates or Best Buy. If they do, subscribe as an affiliate and anything anyone purchases made through your links, you make a cool 6 to 10% of their sales.
2. Go to http://cli.linksynergy.com set up account, choose from a wide list of on-line stores and click on the ones you would like to promote. Once accepted. Go to the store link and choose a banner. Then copy and paste the <html> link into Facebook pages and groups. Every time someone makes a purchase, again you make a generous commission. Some as high as 50%.
3. Go to https://www.offervault.com and Clickbank.com again same thing. Find an <html> link that you would like to promote then copy and paste, promote.
4. Start an Ebay business. Open an Ebay account and at first, just sell things that you have around the house, that you no longer want or need. then get things on Amazon or AliExpress using drop shipping. If you don't know what that is, there are many videos on the subject on YouTube.
5. Go to different businesses in your area, especially older business folks, and ask them if they would like you to promote their business on the internet for a monthly fee. Keep the fee affordable for them, but yet profitable for you as well.
Making money on-line is just as easy as that. Very basic computer skills are needed. If you don't have those basic skills, on-line marketing may be a bit confusing for you and you may want to consider doing something else.
Of course this is easier to do on a laptop than a phone, because a cell phone is not a replacement for a computer, but all the functions can be done with a simple cell phone.
Now what the Gurus don't tell you. YOU NEED TRAFFIC and lots of it. Here are just a few free ones. Here is one of the fastest and easiest ways to pick up and retain leads for free https://drpauloneverything.lpages.co/funnel-leads/
1. Facebook is the best platform. If you only have a few friends, start accumulating as many friends possible without getting blocked by Facebook. Usually about 10 to 15 every 24hrs. Same thing with Facebook (business) Groups, they allow even less. 10 I believe. Quit any groups that accuse you of spaming or is negative of your efforts.
2 Sign up for free traffic exchange groups like https://hitleap.com OR https://trafficadbar.com/douome2?prof=1
3. Promote in as many platforms as possible. Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Readit ... and so on.
4. Word of mouth. Friends, family, blogs, responding to blogs and videos. Become visible on the internet. But don't be a troll or a pain-in-the-ass. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
If you use a VPN on your device and you should, you will open up your internet visibility and hide your IP address as well. www.opera.com has a free VPN built into it.
Retaining leads and e-mailing them often is also crutial and https://mailchimp.com has a free option. They are not the best, but they are free up to 1000 contacts. When your business grows you may want to consider a better platform.
Of Course what I am teaching you here, it is only the tip of the iceberg and if you start investing in your on-line business, the variables and possibilities are endless and your income grows exponentially. That is why, belonging to our community when your first signed up or sign up now, is crucial to your success.
I hope that this advice is of some help to you. "Good luck my friends, I hope your on-line experience is a profitable one". As a show of appreciation please share with your friends the page that this link takes you to
The level of success depends on your individual capacity, work ethic, business skills and experience, level of motivation and diligence